Some other links that you might find useful
- Ramblers' Association Web Sites
- The following local Councils provide maps of their areas.
In each cases footpaths can be overlaid on the maps
- Rhondda Cynon Taf
- To see footpaths select the Rights of Way tick box
- Select MyMaps - To see footpaths on the map expand "Transport & travel"
- Vale of Glamorgan
- Select MyMaps; there is a separate tag for Rights of Way
- takes you straight to the map
- This goes directly to a Rights of Way map
- New Open Access Maps
from National Resources Wales - Select region on small map and click on Conclusive Maps
- Other local sites
- And finally